Training and Workshops
We can design and run a range of bespoke in-house workshops and training sessions. Examples include:
Financial Crime Awareness
- 60- 90 minutes talk for everyone in your business and network to help raise awareness of financial crime risks and the methods used by fraudsters, money launderers and those seeking to bribe your employees.
- Half day workshops for team leaders and managers how to spot the red flag warning signs of fraud, handling allegations correctly and explaining how and when to raise concerns.
- Our unique ‘Ethics Challenge: Financial Crime Addition’. The Ethics Challenge is a business simulation game that brings to life some of the decisions that have to be made in a business context and the impact of those decisions on staff’s perception of the management and the public’s perception of the organisation. The Ethics Challenge is a flexible activity that can be used in a variety of different formats. Options include:
- A one day facilitated event. e.g. to support an initiative to improve corporate governance.
- A series of linked sessions spread across a number of days or week. e.g. lunch and learn sessions.
- Incorporation into a wider development programme. e.g. as part of a wider leadership development programme.
Why People Commit Fraud
- A half day course exploring why people commit fraud and what organisations can do to prevent or deter fraud from occurring including key general controls.
Auditing for Fraud
- A half day course aimed at those charged with providing assurance over the effectiveness of fraud controls and the specific role of internal/external audit in identifying fraud
An introduction to detecting fraud and error through data analytics
- A practical half or full day workshop looking at the basics of data analytics, simple techniques using excel, and practical tips/considerations
Learning the Lessons from Frauds
- A half day looking at root cause analysis from incidents or suspected incidents